OSI-Approved Open Source (130)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (93)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- BSD License (8)
- MIT License (6)
- Academic Free License (5)
- Apache Software License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Lucent Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (4)
- Linux (110)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (104)
- Windows (75)
- Modern (69)
- BSD (65)
- Mac (44)
- Android (16)
- Other Operating Systems (15)
- Translations: English ×
GxTerminal-a GTK application wrriten in Python that emulates Gnome terminal applications with features like built-in command and password managers to ease using frequent commands and passwords without having to switch to other external applications.
nScreen is a terminal manager like GNU screen. The difference is that it will connect to several machines (using an SSH tunnel), so you're able to control them all simultaneously.
A xmpp messages sender for unix shell with many options to make it really usable...
runNetworking.sh: Bash Script for Detect and Configure Wireless Networks: Using paired combinations of essid-key_script values, Tested on Linux Based Systems
show is a simple command-line utility, similar in usage to grep, which uses ANSI color and formatting codes to make a specified pattern show up better in a terminal.
The project should serve as svn repository for our gaming server, the project would serve as an overview of our fixed and added modifications, including a C + + and MySQL adjustments.
one terminal based on SWT
TightVNC2 is an improved version of TightVNC, great free remote-desktop tool. The improvements include bandwidth-friendly "Tight" encoding, local cursor support on the client side, enhanced GUI, many bugfixes, and more.
vexterm is a tabbed virtual terminal emulator based on libvexterm and thus using gtk / pango / cairo
vtemm is the C++ wrapper for GTK+ 2.0 VTE terminal emulator widget. It is intended for use with gtkmm library.
Win32 BASH terminal program, allowing to open several shells in tabs.