OSI-Approved Open Source (47)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (11)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (21)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- MIT License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (2)
- Mac (59)
- Modern (59)
- Linux (35)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (33)
- BSD (27)
- Windows (23)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (5)
Hot topics in Software Distribution Softwarerealbasic
- OS: OS X ×
The Build Installer provides a lightweight GUI installer application to go over an existing configure/make/install source package. Its purpose is to make installing software from source easier and faster for end users, particularly non-developers.
Finch is a package dependency graph management engine with interfaces in many programming languages (C, Obj-C, Perl, etc). The goal for this project is to provide a robust replacement for the current dependency engine in Fink (fink.sourceforge.net)
FDP-BG: FreeBSD Documentation Project in Bulgarian FDP-BG: FreeBSD Documentation Project на български
ApacheBuilder builds Apache (with optional modules of Mod_SSL and Mod_Perl) from sources, prompting for config params of location, etc. When done, it starts Apache and verifies it all works ok.
This is a centralized place to get realbasic plugins / classes and examples, also contains a support forum.
The Darwin Files is a collection of up to date ports of open source programs designed to run under DarwinOS and MacOSX.1 weekly downloads
Ukrainian Linux support site. / Стор╕нка ╕нформац╕йно╖ п╕дтримки укра╖нського Linux (локал╕зац╕я програмного забезпечення, документац╕я та ╕нше).
Various programs accessed through a shell developed by a teenager.
An Free and Cross-platform native installation System