OSI-Approved Open Source (110)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (46)
- BSD License (14)
- Apache License V2.0 (10)
- MIT License (7)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Lucent Public License Version 1.02 (1)
- Public Domain (9)
- Other License (2)
- Linux (90)
- Windows (79)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (73)
- All POSIX (29)
- OS Independent (26)
- 32-bit MS Windows (17)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (15)
- 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- OS Portable (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Mac (55)
- Modern (43)
- BSD (26)
- Android (22)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (5)
- License: GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2) ×
Project aims to provide an alternative linux-based Software for the Zenega S101, T-Online Vision S100 (Handan) based Set-Top-Boxes to make them usable as HomeTheatherPC.
Autopackage provides a framework for creating easy-to-use and multi-distribution Linux installers/packages.
use flex + spring + jbpm + hibernate + mysql developer workflow project
this project is a repo for rpms with no repo. this project also lists other publicly available fedora compatible repos. everything is available at the project website.
Formic is a framework for building cross platform installers which utilize ant as the core engine. Note: this project has been moved to github.
Cross platform network library
This is a java library by littleQworks studio.You can use it to accelerate java development. Many frequently used functions and methods are contained in this library ranging for security to string operations.
Mailing List of members of Polish wiki Mandriva
PHP extensions collection. Extensions which can't/may not/won't/etc. be taken into official PECL collection are welcome to join here.
iPods, PDAs, and mobile phones are locked down. Thanks to hardcore hackers, you can run Linux-based software on them. Then you can transform them into true read/write tools that free you to create your own gadgets. We are working to make that easy.