OSI-Approved Open Source (110)
- Apache License V2.0 (10)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (14)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (46)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Lucent Public License Version 1.02 (1)
- MIT License (7)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (4)
- Public Domain (9)
- Other License (2)
- Linux (90)
- Windows (79)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (73)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (17)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (15)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (29)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (26)
- OS Portable (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Mac (55)
- Modern (43)
- BSD (27)
- Android (22)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (5)
- License: GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2) ×
this project is a repo for rpms with no repo. this project also lists other publicly available fedora compatible repos. everything is available at the project website.
Formic is a framework for building cross platform installers which utilize ant as the core engine. Note: this project has been moved to github.
RPM spec and src files for various, open source, software projects.
Cross platform network library
This is a java library by littleQworks studio.You can use it to accelerate java development. Many frequently used functions and methods are contained in this library ranging for security to string operations.
Mailing List of members of Polish wiki Mandriva
PHP extensions collection. Extensions which can't/may not/won't/etc. be taken into official PECL collection are welcome to join here.
iPods, PDAs, and mobile phones are locked down. Thanks to hardcore hackers, you can run Linux-based software on them. Then you can transform them into true read/write tools that free you to create your own gadgets. We are working to make that easy.
A java-based auto-update module. Generated updates are transferred in archives, upgrading between subsequent versions. An update contains changed single files and changed part of jars's and zip's. Mirrors, release notes, update uninstallation, news.
A Simple OS based on Debian.