OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Other License (2)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Linux (8)
- Windows (6)
- Modern (5)
- Mac (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
Android, DOS, FirefoxOS, Linux, MacOS and Windows all in one..9 weekly downloads
Terminal Software of Storage, directed to the development of a control system warehouses, the license of this software is Open Source Initiative (CDDL), software is developed under standards opened.
Physalis is an OSGi implementation for the .NET (Compact) Framework. We have moved! Please visit: http://developer.berlios.de/projects/physalis/
Prebuild is a cross-platform XML-driven pre-build tool which allows developers to easily generate project files for major IDE's and .NET development tools including: Visual Studio .NET 2002, 2003, 2005, SharpDevelop, MonoDevelop, NAnt and Autotools.
SLinExtras, is much like automatix, except for freely available software, not commercial software. Specifically built for the SLinux meta-OS, and SComputer Device.
The Arc-live(X86-i386)is a distribution live dvd and pendrive with automatic hardware detection and is now included the kernel-3.2.0-4-486/3.2.0-4-686-pae(arc-live-1.0.1-wheezy stable with live-installer).
PHP5-based platform. Additional support for Java/C# is to be expected later on.
Precompiled (deployable) open source binary files