OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Linux (6)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Windows (5)
- BSD (4)
- Android (2)
- Mac (2)
- Modern (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
C10 strives to be compatible, innovative, complete and useful,whilst also aiming for modularity and cleanliness.The goal is to provide an integrated system (similar to the BSDs), with binary compatibility with other ABIs/OSes.
This is the free Developer Edition of BeOS 5 PE with updated drivers & Software. The Developers are the most important people we needed for the success of BeOS and later OpenBeOS.
InterStructures a Linux System Administration platform built using MMC familiar to systems administrators.It is a complete server administration platform integrating Linux and Windows servers and providing intuitive and easy point and click administratio
Based on FreeBSD codebase, but focuses on pedantic reliability, the ease of use of KDE, with many customizations to suit the spirit of The Dark Star. The system fits on a Mini-DVD and is provided as an installable LiveCD, which contains all you'd need.
Our goal is to build development utils for TOPPERS. TOPPERS is a uITRON4.0 specification real time kernel distributed as free.
Precompiled (deployable) open source binary files