OSI-Approved Open Source (71)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (6)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (7)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (40)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (3)
- Microsoft Public License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (7)
- Public Domain (3)
- Other License (2)
- Windows (81)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (62)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (31)
- 64-bit MS Windows (18)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (24)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (7)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Modern (38)
- Linux (25)
- Mac (14)
- Other Operating Systems (14)
- Android (8)
- Programming Language: C# ×
A solution to migrate systems
WinMSI is a Win32 / Win64 freeware utility to create and edit Windows Installer MSI packages (.msi file extension) for securely distributing applications. The WinMSI GUI will be familiar to users of InstallShield products.
WixWizzard is a GUI and "IDE" for the Windows Installer XML Toolkit which tries to facilitate the creation of MSI files.
A modular ASP.NET/db4o based application framework
A standardized, xml-driven management system for apt sources.
YES Linux a distribution that is focused on ease of use, user experience, and the internet. In 3 screens a secure server is installed and administered from a browser. A user should not have to use the console, but can if they wish.
Zero is a program that create macro in windows. The program repeat our movements of mouse or click on the keyboard, we can save our configuration and repeat when we want (the program have a timer for set preferred hour to go).Contains Easter eggs
The Arc-live(X86-i386)is a distribution live dvd and pendrive with automatic hardware detection and is now included the kernel-3.2.0-4-486/3.2.0-4-686-pae(arc-live-1.0.1-wheezy stable with live-installer).
PHP5-based platform. Additional support for Java/C# is to be expected later on.
Precompiled (deployable) open source binary files