Download this white paper and learn how to: Future-proof your IT and software, set your team up to easily take advantage of future technology, make your team more agile and adaptable with more time for innovation, use abstraction and automation to help manage what you have now, and integrate future technologies into your IT environment.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (67)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (38)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- BSD License (7)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- MIT License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Microsoft Public License (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Public Domain (3)
- Other License (2)
- Windows (75)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (57)
- Modern (35)
- Linux (24)
- Mac (14)
- Other Operating Systems (12)
- Android (8)
- BSD (8)
- Programming Language: C# ×
WinMSI is a Win32 / Win64 freeware utility to create and edit Windows Installer MSI packages (.msi file extension) for securely distributing applications. The WinMSI GUI will be familiar to users of InstallShield products.
A standardized, xml-driven management system for apt sources.
YES Linux a distribution that is focused on ease of use, user experience, and the internet. In 3 screens a secure server is installed and administered from a browser. A user should not have to use the console, but can if they wish.
It’s time to re-imagine backup and recovery. Protect your business in the cloud or on premise with powerful backup software that assures recovery of your virtual, physical and cloud data, systems and applications. Experience the difference. Start your free trial today.Sponsored Listing
PHP5-based platform. Additional support for Java/C# is to be expected later on.