OSI-Approved Open Source (31)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- MIT License (5)
- Academic Free License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Modern (36)
- Windows (36)
- Other Operating Systems (14)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (13)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (5)
- Linux (5)
- OS: Vista ×
AppBar3 is an application, which provide simple access to favorites programs and Windows functions.
Hackbox is an application that allows you to block hacking and rooting attacks, this is proved. But for the most it's blockes "n00bish" attacks like sub7 etc, and Remote Access Trojan in general. I hope to can develop more in this series. Travi$18
A new style Windows shell which maximizes usable workspace and minimizes search time for your tasks.
Pop Exe Email Execution. POP3 Email Automation.
[Windows] Command line tools, toolchains and libraries made portable
Each extension adds options to your right-click menus in Windows Explorer that appear in the background of a folder/the Desktop (as opposed to clicking directly on a folder or file). These include Back, CmdHere, SelectAll, UpOneLevel, SubMenu, and more
A remote management shell made completly in PHP, design for easy management with plugin and localization features.
Simple virtual machine manager.
Multi users Control Panel for Windows Services and process
Set of plugins for AS file manager.
The Virtual pc manager provides environment for testing and creation of the new virtual pc, which are represented by standalone shell-window.