OSI-Approved Open Source (92)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (62)
- BSD License (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- MIT License (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Artistic License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Python License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Public Domain (14)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Modern (109)
- Windows (109)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (57)
- Other Operating Systems (19)
- Linux (13)
- OS: WinXP ×
HandyRun Is a tool for quickly starting programs under windows platform.
It's nice to share, and that's what j:System is all about - sharing eye-candy between applications. Read (and see) more at http://www.k23productions.com/products/jsystem/
This project is intended to creat Myanmar MUI package for Windows NT family (i.e., Windows XP, Vista, etc...)
Set of scripts helpful with c++ developing and/or doing windows system tasks.
This project intends to develop a cross-platform file explorer. This includes a client-side explorer and a server-side controller. This application will be completely written using Python and will have Tkinter GUI interface
Retrostep is a GUI enhancement for Windows. Litestep 0.24.6 compatible. Visit http://retrostep.sourceforge.net for more information!
The Virtual pc manager provides environment for testing and creation of the new virtual pc, which are represented by standalone shell-window.
A collection of Windows script files for system administration purposes, including waRmZip: delete/compress old files, waTimer: stopwatch program with statistics, waGetOpts: option parser for .cmd, waTee: copy STDIN to a file