OSI-Approved Open Source (90)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (61)
- BSD License (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- MIT License (5)
- Artistic License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Python License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Public Domain (14)
- Other License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Modern (106)
- Windows (106)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (56)
- Other Operating Systems (18)
- Linux (13)
- BSD (5)
- OS: WinXP ×
Set of plugins for AS file manager.
Provide a GUI implementation for MSH, including enhanced intellisense. Enhance Win32 console APIs (via extending existing ones by hooking kernel32 APIs), to improve commandline interactivity and redirection to GUI shell.
HandyRun Is a tool for quickly starting programs under windows platform.
This project intends to develop a cross-platform file explorer. This includes a client-side explorer and a server-side controller. This application will be completely written using Python and will have Tkinter GUI interface
The Virtual pc manager provides environment for testing and creation of the new virtual pc, which are represented by standalone shell-window.
A collection of Windows script files for system administration purposes, including waRmZip: delete/compress old files, waTimer: stopwatch program with statistics, waGetOpts: option parser for .cmd, waTee: copy STDIN to a file