Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit® gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (81)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (45)
- Apache License V2.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- BSD License (7)
- Eclipse Public License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Ricoh Source Code Public License (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (78)
- Linux (75)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (63)
- Mac (58)
- Modern (22)
- Android (17)
- BSD (11)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Embedded Operating Systems (4)
- Programming Language: Java ×
School project by Choulik, Kraus, Plzak
Command shell with bash-syntax written in Java with SWT
jvmstarter: java virtual machine starter It simplifies the setting up of complex java environment. It extends the portability of your application (script file is the same on all architectures).
Multisetup is a networking application server that provides a multiple os, thin (multimedia) client based, legacy device friendly environment for home networks. Its an alternative to single OS networks and XP Media Center.
this is a shool project in java
A remote system administration interface based on the idea of connecting the server with its administrator through an instant-messaging platform
rsudo is a remote administration tool that allows the user to run commands on multiple remote machines as another user (i.e., root).
Tagland provides hierarchical, taxonomic tagging system, called a tagonomy, and maps these hierarchies to spaces. Spaces have commands, schemae storage, and object storage. The system is implemented in Java, with a command-line user interface.
The Virtual pc manager provides environment for testing and creation of the new virtual pc, which are represented by standalone shell-window.
A command line tool to extract data from xml files
This is a Open Source written from java and jymsg9 api, to run command shell from your yahoo client. This is shell server run by any messaging you send from your yahoo client. This program also accept initation to open chatroom (not conference)