OSI-Approved Open Source (81)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (45)
- Apache License V2.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- BSD License (7)
- Eclipse Public License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Ricoh Source Code Public License (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (78)
- Linux (75)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (63)
- Mac (58)
- Modern (22)
- Android (17)
- BSD (10)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Embedded Operating Systems (4)
- Programming Language: Java ×
Simple virtual machine manager.
Create a graph of your computer, with files, folders, emails, contacts ... as nodes and logical relations, associations as edges. Use this graph to control your computer and locate the data you need. See things in context!
jGebafe is a GEneric BAtch Front-End written in Java. It is able to parse a Windows batch (BAT/CMD files) and create on the fly a GUI allowing the user to set the value of variables, run the script and interact with it.
Yet another Java Shell
School project by Choulik, Kraus, Plzak
Command shell with bash-syntax written in Java with SWT
Multisetup is a networking application server that provides a multiple os, thin (multimedia) client based, legacy device friendly environment for home networks. Its an alternative to single OS networks and XP Media Center.
this is a shool project in java
Tagland provides hierarchical, taxonomic tagging system, called a tagonomy, and maps these hierarchies to spaces. Spaces have commands, schemae storage, and object storage. The system is implemented in Java, with a command-line user interface.
The Virtual pc manager provides environment for testing and creation of the new virtual pc, which are represented by standalone shell-window.
A command line tool to extract data from xml files