OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Linux (8)
- Mac (8)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- Windows (8)
- Android (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- BSD (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
Instalation and Support about configuration Network Infrastructur16 weekly downloads
Real Time Minix is an operating system designed for experimenting and learning Real Time OS concepts. This OS is the modified version of Minix3.1.3 and Minix4RT. Also interested learners can become developers.3 weekly downloads
A new game-station and PC project dessigned by a spanish computing student.
Embedded Co-Design @ University of West of England Members: Matthew Browne
This project is for a small operating system optimized specifically for switching and routing voice packets on the amd64 platform. The license is currently undecided. Please subscribe the pillaros-design list with suggestions and ideas.
Extension of existing features found in the Pintos OS
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
The project is a network management system for a single board computer. It uses a web based interface which facilitates the remote admin of the access point. It has the ability to modify network interface settings and apply routing and firewall configs.