OSI-Approved Open Source (200)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (7)
- Apache Software License (10)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (18)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (124)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (29)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- MIT License (8)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Public Domain (12)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (8)
- Other License (4)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (239)
- Linux (222)
- Windows (161)
- Mac (152)
- Android (142)
- Modern (84)
- BSD (22)
- Other Operating Systems (19)
- Virtualization (10)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (8)
- Operating System Kernels
- Systems Administration
- Software Distribution
- System Shells
- Distributed Computing
- Embedded systems
- Home Automation
- OS distribution
- OS: Project is OS Distribution-Specific ×
Generates Debian/Ubuntu preseed install files
create and modify bsp packages
create a baldix repository for bsp packages
Generic Linux Load Balancer Script
An Atari family machine builder and emulator.
partitioning backup recovery and all kind of boot loaders4 weekly downloads
Computer cloning system
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST! Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT. Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms. With RAD Studio 10.2 you can securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.Advertisement
OpenLGTV BCM3 weekly downloads
Instalacion de gambas3 mediante wizard para distribuciones linux
iptables web interface6 weekly downloads
A 64 bit Linux OS for photographers, based on openSUSE3 weekly downloads
Laci repository for Mageia
FoxyLinux is a Linux based operating system that is extremely user-friendly. With its simple to use interface, right from the start, FoxyLinux requires no technical knowledge to configure complex operating system settings.
USB infrastructure (sdk, libraries, tools) for saifix kernel project.
saifix (sx) shell infrastructure project.
Logging infrastructure (library, daemon, tools) for saifix kernel project.
networking protocols implementation (sxnet) for saifix kernel project.
saifix (sx) C runtime library (rtl) infrastructure project.
crypto algorithms library (KMIP, PKIX, SPKI, SASL), tools and utilities for saifix kernel project.
saifix (sx) boot infrastructure project.
file system implementations (sxfs) for saifix project.
**UNOFFICIAL** Python implementation of Slackware's pkgtools.
We maintain cool packages for Debian testing!
Slackpack is a package manager for Slackware Linux with GUI.1 weekly downloads