OSI-Approved Open Source (99)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (66)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- Academic Free License (9)
- BSD License (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (99)
- Windows (68)
- Modern (57)
- Mac (42)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (41)
- Android (31)
- BSD (23)
- Embedded Operating Systems (17)
- Programming Language: C++ ×
Dependability mobile ad hoc network routing protocoll framework.
GemWiMax is C++ version of madwimax
The KDE application by which you can create you network map.
Knowledge Unleashed with Peer to Peer Infrastructure (kuppi) is an application software which will make it possible to share your knowledge with your colleagues.
Simulation model of IEEE 802.16e for ns-2
This project establishes a set of tools for the retrieval of signal strength values from 802.11 packets and their storage to datastructures, thus creating an infrastructure for an opensource location sensing system.
Open Zigbee Test Harness
pam_ibmdb2 is a PAM module for IBM DB2 that allows people to login to PAM aware applications by authenticating to an IBM DB2 database.
Qt bluetooth client based on Bluez
Open Source GNURadio implementation of the IEEE 802.16e protocol for Mobile WiMAX.
Transhumance is a middleware for peer-to-peer applications on mobile ad hoc networks. It provides full communication and deployment facilities (enhanced transport layer, events and groups management systems). This middleware has been tested on Nokia 770
implement a vms algorithm
This project is designed for simulating the WiMAX HMAC. It is just initial code and no plan to develop further. The details please refer to http://wxsim.sourceforge.net/README and the code please download from http://wxsim.sourceforge.net/wxsim++.tar.bz2
This programs goal is to create a Graphical User Interface to interact with wpasupplicant making it easier for people to use WPA under *nix operating systems.