AlienVault® Unified Security Management™ (USM™) is an innovative approach to security monitoring, delivered in a unified platform. The USM platform includes five essential security capabilities that provide resource-constrained organizations with everything they need for effective threat detection, incident response, and compliance management, in a single pane of glass.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (74)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (10)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (46)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- ISC License (1)
- MIT License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (81)
- Windows (81)
- Linux (53)
- BSD (46)
- Modern (43)
- Mac (25)
- OS: All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP) ×
ISO 17799 - Code of practice for information security management. Creation of methodology and documentation for audit adapted to ISO. One is made up of an introduction on general aspects of the security of the information.
The Hackers Lab is aimed to provide hackers, system audits, system and server and network administrators with applications to secure their own servers.
Actim is an application written in python that allows sending/receiving files and calling command lines via email. (under GPL license) For example, if your home PC does not have any access to your office workstation which is behind the company firewall.
ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Advertisement
WaterFall project was started as a proxy/filter/firewall solution for NNTP (Usenet News) abuse protection. Due to the similiarity, SMTP may be covered as time permits.
We launched the Firedraw project in order to make a free graphical interface for the Linux Firewall Netfilter(iptables, Kernel 2.4).
DFA library is a regular expression library capable of the classic RE syntax (i.e. - without any perl extension). Unlike many other libraries with similar functionality, a deterministic finite automata (DFA) is used. DFA was formerly called npcre, wh