OSI-Approved Open Source (78)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (62)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- BSD License (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- zlib/libpng License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Linux (71)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (44)
- BSD (36)
- Windows (21)
- Mac (13)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
This is an Internet resource management system that can be used to control both internet and network access of a registered or unregistered user on all kinds of network.
ftpknock is a doorknock daemon, which uses ftp like commands to do a secret knock. When a correct secret knock is received, ftpknock will open a port in the server's firewall.
ppfilter is a personal firewall for Mac OS X.
UCAS or Universal Central Admin System.Client to Server API system for administrating Unix/Linux/BSD systems that allows a quick and effective method for keeping control of all your servers in one central system.
TEF is a fully-featured, secure and has advanced capabilities including the intuitive Xsentry easy-to-use administration graphical user interface with WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) front end which has drag and drop security policy deployment.3 weekly downloads