OSI-Approved Open Source (101)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (76)
- BSD License (15)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- MIT License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Linux (86)
- Modern (70)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (69)
- Windows (48)
- BSD (44)
- Mac (28)
- Android (8)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Status: 1 - Planning ×
This OPT for fli4l adds a mac filter to your router. Recommended for use with WLAN. http://www.fli4l.de
A netfilter/iptables extension that allows the configuration of rules that match against applications on the local system. So one should be able to control and monitor the outgoing network traffic of a specific application with iptables.
Fortress is a Firewall System, made with C and Perl languages.
Neotel Prime helper / installer application for Linux
The Basic Analysis and Security Engine is based on the code from the BASE 1.x and Analysis Console for Intrusion Databases projects. This application provides a web front-end to query and analyze the alerts coming from a Snort or Suricata IDS system.
Zelkova is a firewall with capabilities of Intrusion Prevention System. It is based on Linux kernel, but does not use the traditional netfilter packet filter firewall.