If you'd like to spend less time on integrating data sources and focus on more fun stuff, give Talend Open Studio a try. It's free and open source.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
Syllable Desktop is a complete operating system that is easy to use, powerful, lightweight and extraordinarily fast and responsive. It has its own kernel, filesystem, GUI and applications. Syllable Server is a matching small and efficient Linux server.143 weekly downloads
Beautiful, Effective, Efficient and Freedom Operating System161 weekly downloads
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
In this full-featured trial you can: easily integrate your current systems (service desk, chat, monitoring etc.), communicate through any device, build on-call schedules and more. Start your 14-day free trial today!Sponsored Listing
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
The Pawn will make it possibly for you to tell the computer exactly what you would like it to do. Fiction. No its reality now. The highly customizable slackware will be the base for Pawn.
This is going to be a new OSbased on the freebsd source.