OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Windows (10)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Modern (5)
- Linux (4)
- Mac (4)
- BSD (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
Fast and user-friendly free tool for drivers's backup, restoration and removal with command line options, automatic restoration from CD\DVD and path formatting. DriverBackup! includes also an interactive command line builder.3,228 weekly downloads
Facilitate the editing of Hwid63 weekly downloads
A powerful WOL, ping, shutdown, GUI application.4 weekly downloads
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST! Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT. Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms. With RAD Studio 10.2 you can securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.Advertisement
Safely Erase Files18 weekly downloads
Navegador de internet que lê textos.1 weekly downloads
This is an attempt to port the famous Cybera software to .NET.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Este sistema visa monitorar ativos de rede de uma forma visual e ou sononora. Sem depender de um banco de dados usando apenas arquivos XML para armazenar suas informações.
Marketplace Software for Windows
The Open Translation Network will assist people in translating and revising any textual document. Based on P2P technology, it will allow users to request/provide the translation or the revision of virtually any textual document.