OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
LukOS is operating system written in C++2 weekly downloads
Simple 32/64bit mode OS. Paging, handling exceptions IRQ INT, Basic: PIC/APIC, PCI, kbd, ps/2 mouse, ata. Thanks to wiki.osdev.org and (in alphabetical order): Kicer86, milyges, Nevar, webczat, Wojtulas. (IRC freenode #osdev.pl)2 weekly downloads
Agnix is an educational, network operating system kernel. It is ideal starting point to learn about operating systems. The main goal of the project is to provide a network kernel fully compatible with the Linux Kernel in the system call layer1 weekly downloads
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
NotOS is multitasking, multithreading simple operating system based on monolithic kernel. NotOS haves paging-based memory management and software-based task switching. It works on Intel Pentium processor and others, based on Pentium.
Wspólny projekt społeczności OSDev.pl
It is a very simple operating system. Name sOS=simple Operating System. It's not big project like windows, linux or BSD. It's small OS using console user interface. It is pre-alpha, and it's so many time to beta version.