OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Public Domain (1)
- Linux (6)
- Windows (6)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Mac (5)
- BSD (3)
- Android (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
Official mirror of ROMs from https://xiaomi.eu/56,249 weekly downloads
smart and open source document management system647 weekly downloads
Transliterator between any Language files - Map Fonts, Create Encoding Scheme, Input Phonetic, Indian, Roman, Tamil, Hindi, English, French, German, Spanish or Any World Language Keyboard. Ex: [Phonetic Input]-[Any World Language Output] or ViceVersa.7 weekly downloads
A Java or .Net application to enable the use of a PDA (ipaq) as a bluetooth handsfree set for use in the office, home or car.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
TJC is a compression software written in the Java programming language and is under the LGPL license. It is based on LZW compression and has an easy to use GUI.
A complete Continuous Integration utility, used for managing projects using XML. It consists of a flexible repository for 3rd party products, a mechanism for building, testing, deploying your projects and a management & status web application.