OSI-Approved Open Source (67)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (26)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- Apache License V2.0 (8)
- BSD License (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Other License (5)
- Windows (59)
- Mac (52)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (51)
- Android (27)
- BSD (25)
- Modern (24)
- OS: Linux ×
Easily view your log4net xml log as formatted html document
Log Management Web Application
Two Perl scripts for use as addons for MRTG. Both scripts provide information about a home DSL network (which usually don't have SNMP agents). The first is a latency/"bandwidth" monitor that uses ping. Unlike similar MRTG addons, it uses traceroute to "autoconfigure" itself with the IPs of hops to a target, rather than hardcoding them. The second script uses the web-interface found in most DSL modems to collect connectivity status and DSL connection metrics (e.g. SNR margin).
Ocelli is an open source log aggregator with a Java backend and a Flex Frontend
System Level Statistical Fault Diagnosis using Dependency Model
Smart server monitoring with SMS and email notifications
Very small C and C++ libraries for hooking API calls and other functions in applications. Created as an alternative to Microsoft Detours.
tool for detecting low level interaction honeypots.
Turn Apache web server log files into SQLite databases.
Simple php database logging class with tagging
A intend to create a mascot manager system, with system monitoring capabilities, based on conky and macopix, but developed onto the Java programming language, using Sigar for the sake of the retrieve of system information.