Discover Nintex Workflow Cloud - the fastest, easiest way to improve the way you do business. This state-of-the-art technology - built in the cloud, for the cloud - gives you the ability to create powerful, integrated workflows independent of any single platform. With our intuitive, drag-and-drop workflow design canvas, you can configure and deploy automated business processes with speed and simplicity. Try it today!Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- BSD (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Linux (7)
- Mac (7)
- Windows (7)
- Modern (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
An open source search engine with RESTFul API and crawlers202 weekly downloads
AFix is a cross-platform open source operating system diagnostic and repair tool.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Game Transaction Transfer Protocol (gttp) is a platform indepentant common set of request/response pairs to send/recieve game information to/from server and client allowing multiple games servers and clients to be linked more or less seamlessly.
MetaSlate is designed for ease of use from beginners to high level System Admins. This product will backup linuxunix clients and windows machines. In the future, EZbackup will be able to backup VMware ESX hosts, vCenters, and VMDK files.
This project is an attempt to create a wrapper between filesystem code for one operating system and compile it for another. For example, a Linux filesystem driver could work natively in Windows if the project goes as planned.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...