OSI-Approved Open Source (3)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Linux (5)
- Mac (5)
- Windows (4)
- Android (3)
- Modern (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
Media Lab Asia collaborated with IIT Delhi for development real-time kernel O/S named “RTKER OS” portable on microprocessor based systems and a Multithreaded O/S for 8-bit microcontrollers (like 8051 and ATMega128) as low cost embedded solution.2 weekly downloads
Next generation Linux Operating System for the enterprise and public. Reliable solutions for the internet, datacenter, security, office and entertainement.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Windows based server operating system
Ked OS, an OS made for user flexibillity. Using a GNOME environment.
open source analogue of IBM OS/2 operating system