OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (9)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Windows (6)
- Mac (5)
- Modern (5)
- Android (3)
- BSD (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Operating System Kernels
- System Shells
- OS distribution
(English) Emulator developed for the game With Your Destiny (WYD), by team EWC(Emulator Wyd Core), Software non-profit (free), GNU License. Contact email@example.com, Contributions are accepted. EWC project is Open Source.2 weekly downloads
JSPowerLin - Linux with a Java edge, a lightweight platform for developing and deploying J2EE applications and Java Server Pages on a server or servercluster.1 weekly downloads
This is an Mini Operating System for intel protected mode. This OS is written to understand OS concepts such as paging, VM, multitasking, Interrupt handling. This project is mainly done for educational purpose.1 weekly downloads
An Operative System by me, lyut and my dear developer friend aotta.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Galileo is an Open Source glass cockpit infrastructure for general aviation use. It is designed around a modular and robust CANbus-based architecture with a distributed network of sensors and display panels.
We are working to write a free modem driver running on microcontroller, that extend the MCU serial line by way of standard rs232 modem. Join on this project if you can work for this.
TriOS - The Object Oriented Operating System, is the next generation operating system. Fully based on object orientation, it brings unique features to programmers and end users. Basically everything in TriOS is an object, even files and programs! Enjoy!!
VILE is a high performance logging tool for C and C++ programs. VILE can be used for debugging or performance analysis.