Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Linux (10)
- Windows (10)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (9)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (5)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Mac (7)
- Android (5)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- BSD (3)
- Modern (3)
Run Linux on the Playstation 2228 weekly downloads
FreeOS/1 is a Free, Open Source, FreeDOS based Free and Open Source Alternative OS, with open source Microsoft Windows compatibility using HXDOSExtender KernelEx,and ReactOS source code. FreeOS/1 will include new technologies and will be easy to use1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
‘intelliworm’ is a prototype simulation of a Intelligent Species of a common earth worm,which inherits human like decision making capabilities through Neural Network intelligence representation,all developed by integrating .NET with Lisp and Yacc.
OW Baby is OneWire Slave implementation for PIC16F628 and similar Micro-controllers. With it, you can rule your ultra cheap MCU with using One Wire protocol. ASM language and IRQ used. Code works on 4Mhz internal clock.
Project to Open Hardware Designs, Schematics, PCB files, JTags and BSPs of 32bit MMU enabled RiSC-SOM(tm) for non-profit org(s).
This project is for a small operating system optimized specifically for switching and routing voice packets on the amd64 platform. The license is currently undecided. Please subscribe the pillaros-design list with suggestions and ideas.
Extension of existing features found in the Pintos OS
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
Customize Kernel 64-Bit Operating System