SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor allows you to monitor your hybrid IT applications and systems. Monitor Microsoft® Office 365 Exchange side by side on your on-premises Exchange server and other applications. Check, track, and report on O365 user/shared mailbox growth, users over quota, archived mailboxes, inactive mailboxes, mobile device, mailbox groups, and more. You can also monitor Microsoft portal access to help ensure you’re meeting your SLAs.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Linux (10)
- Windows (10)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (9)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (5)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Mac (7)
- Android (5)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- BSD (3)
- Modern (3)
Run Linux on the Playstation 2125 weekly downloads
Extension of existing features found in the Pintos OS
Project to Open Hardware Designs, Schematics, PCB files, JTags and BSPs of 32bit MMU enabled RiSC-SOM(tm) for non-profit org(s).
‘intelliworm’ is a prototype simulation of a Intelligent Species of a common earth worm,which inherits human like decision making capabilities through Neural Network intelligence representation,all developed by integrating .NET with Lisp and Yacc.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
This project is for a small operating system optimized specifically for switching and routing voice packets on the amd64 platform. The license is currently undecided. Please subscribe the pillaros-design list with suggestions and ideas.
FreeOS/1 is a Free, Open Source, FreeDOS based Free and Open Source Alternative OS, with open source Microsoft Windows compatibility using HXDOSExtender KernelEx,and ReactOS source code. FreeOS/1 will include new technologies and will be easy to use3 weekly downloads
OW Baby is OneWire Slave implementation for PIC16F628 and similar Micro-controllers. With it, you can rule your ultra cheap MCU with using One Wire protocol. ASM language and IRQ used. Code works on 4Mhz internal clock.
Customize Kernel 64-Bit Operating System