- OSI-Approved Open Source (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Linux (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Mac (2)
- Windows (2)
- BSD (1)
Maiden-core is a Linux kernel robotics API module, extensible in Erc. The Maiden Project also documents and develops the Maiden architecture for mobile robots, a set of (optional) designs and standards for robots using the Maiden-core API.
Simple, Fast, Advanced... ZintoriOS. Made in Wellington, New Zealand
my work to re-arrange linux for XBOX, PSP, NDS etc
'finddouble' application searches into a directory and all its sub directories. If it finds several times the same file, a warning message is displayed, but no other action is taken. It's main use is to help you optimize you disk usage.