Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- Linux (7)
- Windows (6)
- Android (4)
- BSD (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Modern (2)
- Virtualization (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
Kernel level infrastructure for dynamic management of heterogeneous internal memories in embedded platforms.
This project is devoted to porting the first versions of the Linux kernel to FreeBasic.
Open Hypervisor features hardware passthrough, security and a framework that allows the development of Virtual Software Appliances.
Outils de génération d'un Linux RIM ( Read In Memory ) personnalisable ainsi que de son outil principal permettant la récupération de fichier sur un disque dont le système de fichiers est connu ou non et éventuellement corompu.
Simple, Fast, Advanced... ZintoriOS. Made in Wellington, New Zealand
'finddouble' application searches into a directory and all its sub directories. If it finds several times the same file, a warning message is displayed, but no other action is taken. It's main use is to help you optimize you disk usage.