OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (10)
- Mac (7)
- Windows (7)
- Android (4)
- Modern (4)
- BSD (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
my work to re-arrange linux for XBOX, PSP, NDS etc1 weekly downloads
'finddouble' application searches into a directory and all its sub directories. If it finds several times the same file, a warning message is displayed, but no other action is taken. It's main use is to help you optimize you disk usage.1 weekly downloads
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
Kernel level infrastructure for dynamic management of heterogeneous internal memories in embedded platforms.
This project is devoted to porting the first versions of the Linux kernel to FreeBasic.
Open Hypervisor features hardware passthrough, security and a framework that allows the development of Virtual Software Appliances.
Outils de génération d'un Linux RIM ( Read In Memory ) personnalisable ainsi que de son outil principal permettant la récupération de fichier sur un disque dont le système de fichiers est connu ou non et éventuellement corompu.
Maiden-core is a Linux kernel robotics API module, extensible in Erc. The Maiden Project also documents and develops the Maiden architecture for mobile robots, a set of (optional) designs and standards for robots using the Maiden-core API.
Simple, Fast, Advanced... ZintoriOS. Made in Wellington, New Zealand
PHP script to log search engine spider visits to your homepage. Find out out when and where search engine bots are crawling your site. Features: email reports and/or log file reports for 32 spiders, monitor php and html files REQUIREMENTS:PHP4 or later