Also referred to as an IP PBX or a virtual PBX, a hosted PBX refers to a communication service where the call platform (as well as the PBX features and capabilities) are operated and maintained by a third-party service provider off-site. Businesses no longer have to purchase, maintain, or upgrade hardware because the service provider shoulders this responsibility. This allows organizations to focus more on their core competencies, and save moneySponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (44)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (38)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- BSD License (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (48)
- Modern (24)
- Android (18)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (13)
- BSD (6)
- Mac (6)
- Windows (5)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Virtualization (3)
- OS: Embedded Operating Systems ×
Linux for Media Receivers
This is attempt to make linux kernel running on Samsung i900(i910) Omnia. If we manage to run necessary drivers, there is a good chance to implement Android on this phone.
Trying to port Linux and Google's Android platform to the HTC Pharos smartphones.
You’re probably paying too much for cell phone service. Wirefly compares hundreds of plans to help you save. Enter what you need (minutes, data, texts) into Wirefly’s innovative plan comparison tools and see your savings instantly.Sponsored Listing
The Neuros 442 is a handheld, multimedia player . This manufacturer sponsored project is dedicated to porting Linux and making many product architectural decisions.
this project aims at migrating uClinux for bf561 to Visual DSP IDE enviroment.
uClinux for the Fujitsu MB86H2X processor