OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- MIT License (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (6)
- Android (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (3)
- Modern (3)
- BSD (2)
- Mac (2)
broodROM14 weekly downloads
BadTuxWall will help you to implement your own firewall on a Linux operating system using an efficient graphical user interface. It also allows you to generate iptables scripts, export them and share them with friends.
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
In this full-featured trial you can: easily integrate your current systems (service desk, chat, monitoring etc.), communicate through any device, build on-call schedules and more. Start your 14-day free trial today!Sponsored Listing
This project intends to port the "Android Open Source Project "on the Samsung Galaxy GT-i7500. We are working with the Eclair 2.1 branch of the Android Open Source Project. This project use modified framework, core and settings from Cyanogen.
An Ubuntu package recuperator, along with its dependencies.
WiBuntu is an Open source, Operating System based on Ubuntu.
Just bring Linux for a better world