OSI-Approved Open Source (28)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (21)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- BSD License (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (30)
- Modern (24)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (20)
- BSD (15)
- Mac (9)
- Windows (8)
- Android (7)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Translations: German ×
Just bring Linux for a better world1 weekly downloads
Custom Kumando Virtual Operating System.
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
ESOSI (Employment of Secret-Sharing for Object Security in Intranets) offers a security solution for companies and authorities. It extends the eCryptfs file encryption system by adding Secret-Sharing, smartcard support and a Linux Security Module (LSM).
This project intends to port the "Android Open Source Project "on the Samsung Galaxy GT-i7500. We are working with the Eclair 2.1 branch of the Android Open Source Project. This project use modified framework, core and settings from Cyanogen.
A Security Enhanced Linux Based Distro with some features that are found only in the BSD's to date. Initial focus will be on chrooting all system daemons, jailing sockets, want to mimic BSD's jail() system call, getting a nice ports system going.
Our goal is to develop and implement an adoptable and human-friendly linux for home and small buiness/office, and provide excellence user experience.