Lose the spreadsheets. Get Infoblox DDI: Consolidate DNS, DHCP, IP address management into a single platform. Orchestrate DDI functions for hybrid & public cloud & virtual & private cloud environments. Access rich reporting & analytics capabilities for capacity planning & asset management. Boost IT efficiency & automation with seamless RESTful API integration.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (28)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (21)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- BSD License (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (30)
- Modern (24)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (20)
- BSD (15)
- Mac (9)
- Windows (8)
- Android (7)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Translations: German ×
PyPowerMan shall be a replacement for KPowersave which is not further supported by Ubuntu. At least it should manage the powerstate of a laptop using different profiles.
This project delivers Linux support (USB driver and Tools) for a Digital Signal Processor (DSP) cards of the Signal Ranger series, see http://www.softdb.com/product_dsp.shtml for details) connected to a Linux host via USB.
The Linux Kernel Translation Project: up-to-date collection of kernel configuration and document translations.
Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Sponsored Listing
The WOLKs are stable and development kernels, containing many useful patches from many projects. Goal: Stability, Scalability, Performance and most important: Security.
Our goal is to develop and implement an adoptable and human-friendly linux for home and small buiness/office, and provide excellence user experience.
This project is aimed to switch the linux cpu-scheduler at runtime. You can even run different schedulers on each cpu on an SMP System.
Just bring Linux for a better world