OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- MIT License (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
The project mainly deals with creating a Dual IP stack node with provision of complete support for both IPV4 and IPV6 in hosts and servers.
The objective of this project is to create a framework for developing device simulators for Linux. This will help device driver developers. More details will be added shortly
This project has all the needed software to simulate Linux, or use it as a live USB, CD, or DVD. Instructions on how to use this software is also included.
Linux kernel for built in connectivity for channels with Mainframe and other High End Servers.