Object storage is clearly the simplest, most flexible, and most scalable way to store tons of unstructured content. Scality’s Zenko.io enables developers and businesses to take advantage of this simplicity, for free. Whether you're programming in Go or Java, or whether you're using existing applications for personal or shared data management, Scality’s Zenko.io is a great starting point.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (15)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (3)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (32)
- Modern (22)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (18)
- BSD (15)
- Mac (11)
- Windows (9)
- Android (7)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- License: Public Domain ×
We are developing a suite of software to control USB I/O devices. Initially the support will be for Windows and Linux hosted Human Interface Devices (HID) although hopefully this will extend to virtual comms. port control in the future. API coming...
VT Xen Monitor provides a monitoring of all your VM in a Xen environement. By default you could watch the ressources avalaible and use by each VM. The release will be available on MS or Unix system.
The LUG-Kr is a German Linux User Group.
The Arc-live(X86-i386)is a distribution live dvd and pendrive with automatic hardware detection and is now included the kernel-3.2.0-4-486/3.2.0-4-686-pae(arc-live-1.0.1-wheezy stable with live-installer).
'finddouble' application searches into a directory and all its sub directories. If it finds several times the same file, a warning message is displayed, but no other action is taken. It's main use is to help you optimize you disk usage.
get make and install [multiple] linux kernels
Este projeto visa documentar a instalação e utilização do OpenMosix em um Linux Fedora Core 6.
it hs a gui ( graphical user interface) with minimal amount of software. it will only have the nessary to work. but u can download programmes off the net. it will have the console and system tools.