As today’s workforce becomes increasingly connected and mobile at the same time, communicating simply via email or a phone call doesn’t always cut it. Therefore, it is now crucial for businesses to equip their employees with a solution that seamlessly integrates a broad range of communication methods to allow businesses to communicate and collaborate more efficiently. And a Unified Communications (UC) solution is the answer.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Linux (7)
- Mac (4)
- Windows (4)
- Android (3)
- Modern (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
U-tube is a dynamic memory management tool for Xen virtualized envi1 weekly downloads
AlacrityVM is a hypervisor based on the Linux KVM (http://linux-kvm.org) project which aims specifically for high Performance, targeting HPC and Real-Time computing in the data-center.
The objective of this project is to create a framework for developing device simulators for Linux. This will help device driver developers. More details will be added shortly
You’re probably paying too much for cell phone service. Wirefly compares hundreds of plans to help you save. Enter what you need (minutes, data, texts) into Wirefly’s innovative plan comparison tools and see your savings instantly.Sponsored Listing
Open Hypervisor features hardware passthrough, security and a framework that allows the development of Virtual Software Appliances.
Simple, Fast, Advanced... ZintoriOS. Made in Wellington, New Zealand
eXtendBus is a device sharing mechanism for Virtualization Platform, specially designed for Xen hypervisor. eXtendBus attempts to modify Xen’s architectural features and combine it with extended device driver architecture.
Many-cores.com is a forum to lead the innovation of open many-core computing platform.