OSI-Approved Open Source (125)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (106)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- BSD License (11)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (9)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Qt Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Public Domain (7)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Other License (2)
- Linux (134)
- Modern (107)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (80)
- All POSIX (63)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (8)
- OS Independent (7)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (7)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (7)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- OS Portable (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- BSD (58)
- Windows (32)
- Mac (29)
- Android (19)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (6)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Status: 2 - Pre-Alpha ×
Asterisk support for Cygnion CyberGenie phone system. Consists of kernel module and Asterisk channel driver.
A new socket type for the linux kernel aimed at providing the same interface of a packet-socket, but providing increased reception and trasmission performaces.
Distro-Project is a new form of linux breaking all old FSH standards (including POSIX). It's market is for all sectors of the computer market and for beginners through advanced users. The goal is to make an operating system that works out of the box
eXtendBus is a device sharing mechanism for Virtualization Platform, specially designed for Xen hypervisor. eXtendBus attempts to modify Xen’s architectural features and combine it with extended device driver architecture.
A fuzzer for the IPv6 protocoll. Written in C as a proof of concept. Found a bug in the Linux kernel. Written and developed during the research on IPv6 security for a Diploma thesis.
This project is a port of linux/uclinux to the Macintosh Classic.
make webconfig, is new a project aimed to make linux kernel compiling easier. With this project, linux kernel configuration topics will be translated to many languages with the help descriptions.
offsched is a platform aimed to assign a service to an offloaded processor. offloaded processor is a processor that is hot un-plugged from the operating system. Further information is available Documentation directory.
Serasera is an open source project library created to be modular. It is supposed to convert DSP signals in IEEE 802.16 protocol. The library is intended to be used by Wireless Ethernet HUB/Router providers. Along with the library, the web site project wi
This program tries to build a virtual network from the kernel level. Its aim is to allow users to build a large network, and to provide the virtualization of the network for the application.
In the current Quagga0.98, we can not download all the RIB into FIB due to memory.So the destination for a packet may not exist in the FIB which should be looked up from the RIB and used. This project intends to devise a solution for this problem.