OSI-Approved Open Source (24)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- BSD License (5)
- MIT License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (80)
- Windows (56)
- Mac (55)
- Android (46)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (43)
- Modern (25)
- BSD (19)
- Other Operating Systems (19)
- License: Public Domain ×
Este projeto visa documentar a instalação e utilização do OpenMosix em um Linux Fedora Core 6.
open source analogue of IBM OS/2 operating system
A rip off.
SOPA is an hobby opensource operating system written in both C and Assembly. The first purpose of this project is for me to learn and hopefully help other when learning about OS development. Feel free to contribute!
it hs a gui ( graphical user interface) with minimal amount of software. it will only have the nessary to work. but u can download programmes off the net. it will have the console and system tools.
OS for embedded and mobile devices based on tiny byte-code interpreter and FORTH language compiler (into platform-independent byte-code). In other word its smallest programming language realization works on any type computer with any OS
an os for x86 computers based on mikeos
an os for x86 meant to bring back the good sides of computers...aum be like Amiga. an easy approach to technical things throughout...and no hiding the way things work.