OSI-Approved Open Source (187)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- Apache Software License (4)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (2)
- BSD License (30)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (95)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (11)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Other License (9)
- Public Domain (9)
- Linux (177)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (110)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (5)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (10)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (54)
- OS Independent (13)
- OS Portable (10)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (19)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (43)
- Windows (100)
- Modern (91)
- Mac (90)
- Android (71)
- BSD (56)
- Other Operating Systems (29)
- License: GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2) ×
x86Boot allows the creation of applications that are executed in place of the operating system and it is mainly based on the use of the BIOS services. The main goal is the use of old PC without the overload given by a big OS.
INFS provides high level access to the Internet by transforming the DNS (or another network namespace) into a virtual filesystem, principally enabling directory-style navigation and making IPv4/v6 addresses transparent to applications.
Secure, effective and universal Virtual Operating System implementation; completely new VM design; simple but powerful rIPC mechanisms - see http://argante.sourceforge.net/advocacy.txt for more information.
istanbuLX, tamamen Türkiye'de gelistirilen ilk GNU/Linux isletim sistemi. Temel amaç yerel (Türkçe) ayarlarla sorunsuz çalisan bir Linux. GNU/Hurd olarak ta hazirlanacak.
VME bus drivers for Linux
Emulated RTOS ERTOS
This is the old project home, which is no longer maintained. The new project entry resides at http://sourceforge.net/projects/challengeos.
We are currently developing our embedded TCP/IP modules, industrial ethernet systems and wireless platform for system control and data acquisition. Our main development environment is Linux and GNU tools like GCC (ASM, C, C++) and Python.2 weekly downloads
Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
WindowsNT 5.x kernel driver designed to hide things like: processes, files, network connections and open ports. It also provides keylogger and communication with userspace tool that is authenticated with password.
Ficl is a lightweight, efficient language designed to be incorporated into other programs, including (especially) firmware based systems. Ficl includes a simple but capable object model that can wrap existing data structures. Applications: scripting,43 weekly downloads
The aim of this project is to develop a modular operating system for the i386 architecture, where each device driver, file system, etc, will be a module that can be loaded and unloaded at run-time from the system.
Python Light Weight Linux Monitoring System.