Network slow, but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP, you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network. Try it free for 30 days!Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (187)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- Apache Software License (4)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (2)
- BSD License (30)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (95)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (11)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Other License (9)
- Public Domain (9)
- Linux (177)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (110)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (5)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (10)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (54)
- OS Independent (13)
- OS Portable (10)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (19)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (43)
- Windows (100)
- Modern (91)
- Mac (90)
- Android (71)
- BSD (56)
- Other Operating Systems (29)
- License: GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2) ×
Python Light Weight Linux Monitoring System.
libosdk stands for operating system development kit, which is simply a library containing low-level architecture dependent assembly procedures you can use to develop your own os without using assembly language or even know about it.
Develop a brick system kit (similar to Lego toy brick kits) for operating system kernels and other system software, based on the principles of Instance Orientation (see papers at www.athomux.net).
offsched is a platform aimed to assign a service to an offloaded processor. offloaded processor is a processor that is hot un-plugged from the operating system. Further information is available Documentation directory.
Short interrupt latency OS for AVR microcontrollers
Linux kernel for built in connectivity for channels with Mainframe and other High End Servers.
A Small, Reliable, Compact, Object-Oriented, Portable RTOS(Real-time operating system).
The objective of this project is to create a framework for developing device simulators for Linux. This will help device driver developers. More details will be added shortly
Process inefficiencies are a drain on any business, no matter how big or small, so speeding up your workflow is an absolute essential. Download the FREE Top 5 Process guides to better understand how workflow automation looks within each line of business like IT, Sales, Finance, and Human Resources. Remember, just because you’ve established a process within your organization or department, it doesn’t mean that it’s working as well as it could be.Advertisement
Implementation of embedded open source linux system designed (but not limited) to run on Raritan's OPMA card or in an User Mode linux session on any x86 host.
Library for accessing, Linux dvb kernel functions from Java.
C++ library for POSIX systems.
CapROS is an experimental capability-based operating system, based on EROS, KeyKOS, and Gnosis. Ports exist for the Intel IA-32 and ARM9 architectures.2 weekly downloads