OSI-Approved Open Source (29)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (23)
- BSD License (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Artistic License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Linux (28)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (20)
- Modern (20)
- BSD (15)
- Mac (12)
- Windows (10)
- Android (5)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
A FOSS operating system that aims to meet NSA's TPEP TCB A1 evaluation standard while retaining application compatibility at minimal performance overhead.
Objective of this project is to DEVELOP OPENSOURCE portal written in PHP/MySQL to practise websecurity in real time. Rootcontest portal will help users to understand websecurity in a better way.
VSPMS is the "Very Simple Project Management System", which is a cross-platform set of shell tools and aliases to establish and share project environment variables, aliases, documentation, and setup procedures.
b0ss1X is a full featured Linux Distro created by Kasper5150 and Novalok from Backslash Security Group. It is used for network audits and network administration.
bsdMyAdmin is a project to have a web administration interface like the popular Webmin but with a minimalist approach and dedicated to BSD systems like FreeBSD.