OSI-Approved Open Source (76)
- BSD License (54)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (24)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apple Public Source License (2)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- BSD (63)
- Modern (48)
- Mac (47)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (43)
- Linux (43)
- Windows (17)
- Android (16)
- Other Operating Systems (15)
Showing page 4 of 4.
bsdMyAdmin is a project to have a web administration interface like the popular Webmin but with a minimalist approach and dedicated to BSD systems like FreeBSD.
The BSDBook Project is an effort at documenting the internals and the interface to the FreeBSD Kernel. This includes parts such as the File Systems, VM Subsystem, Device Drivers, KLDs etc. Routines used inside the kernel will be documented.
freebsd based minimal os
Release your own FreeBSD. Grab an official FreeBSD ISO image, create a new project and build it. Current sub-projects are : FugFR LiveCD (XFCE LiveCD), Folie (Gnome LiveDVD concept), Klive (KDE LiveDVD concept), Etoile (EtoiléOS LiveCD experimental)
Object Oriented Operating System
To make the learning of non-english speakers easier, the openbsd website and its FAQ have been translated. This project aims to translate the official FAQ to spanish.
This is an openbsd based distribution which is used for servers and workstations, secured at maximum rate and stability.
Port video4linux (http://linux.bytesex.org/v4l2/) API to BSD OS