OSI-Approved Open Source (190)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Apple Public Source License (3)
- Artistic License (6)
- BSD License (25)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (125)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (25)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- MIT License (6)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (5)
- Public Domain (11)
- Other License (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (181)
- Windows (139)
- Mac (126)
- BSD (93)
- Modern (88)
- Other Operating Systems (33)
- OS: Linux ×
U61 is a highly customizable block-based game, with network support. It has a bunch of features, including theme support, and allows the player to customize the rules of the game, by writing simple scripts.
Scientific graphics plotting package implemented as a Yorick interface to PLplot. So you get the power and ease-of-use of Yorick combined with the high-quality scientific-plotting API of PLplot
Symulacja procesów cieplnych zachodzących w pomieszczeniach
Generic Lexer which along with a language definition (.slx) file, constitutes Yacc/Bison compatible, custom lexical parser. It is ~1/3 the size of an equivalent Flex Lexer, resulting in a smaller compiler, and simpler yet more powerful lexical definition.
KoSI is a project at the University of Oldenburg. Our goal is to develop a server/client/computer ai, that allows people to play the card game of Bridge over the internet.
Free greeting card website, being built and distributed as open source. Includes all functions and features to run a standalone site, including image uploading, user registration and profile management, mailing lists, image search engine, automatic thumb
This project aims to do for MULTICS what Linux and GNU have done for UNIX - that is, to produce a totally free, totally unencumbered, and totally compliant OS that learns from prior work, rather than copies it.
OSlash is a c++ framework for developing decentralized cloud computing services. It includes a programming environment and virtual machine for assembling networks of processing nodes coordinate their operations through message passing.
"Typsättning av text och matematiska formler med hälp av LaTeX, en handledning för handfallna" is a Swedish introduction to the typesetting system LaTeX. Suitable for Ph.D. and undergraduate students. It is released under the GNU FDL.