OSI-Approved Open Source (165)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (102)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (29)
- BSD License (25)
- Artistic License (7)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (4)
- Apache Software License (3)
- Apple Public Source License (3)
- MIT License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Nokia Open Source License (1)
- Public Domain (13)
- Other License (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (157)
- Linux (156)
- Windows (137)
- Mac (112)
- Modern (78)
- BSD (64)
- Other Operating Systems (36)
- Android (24)
- Translations: English ×
Software to help volunteer organizations track workers, projects, and services. Handles reminders, responses, pledges of service, multiple work opportunities, project managers, etc. Written as an web/EJB application.
This Project is intended as an easy environment for the development of a contemporary grid system technology.
The `Olelo Hawai`i Linux Project consists of several related subprojects that center around making Linux more accessable and useful for Hawaiian language speakers.
eVERON is a web based conetent management system, featuring user/users groups management, sessions, virtual file system, trace log, debug - such 'basic' stuff. Other features could be add using plugins (like forum, news system, gallery, etc.)
a prototype for managing security systems, as portable as a house key, as flexible as a hasp lock, as easy-to-use as a garden gate, as scalable as a rope, and as a strong as steel
XQuench is an XML Query parser and engine. The aim is to provide programmers with an API that implements the specifications at http://www.w3.org/XML/Query At first, XQuench will be Java-only. Future versions will include C++, while keeping a similar API.
yaph - yet another project helper - we develop software engineering components which will help you run your software projects.