OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Linux (6)
- Mac (6)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Windows (6)
- BSD (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
BlowfishVHDL - free fully synthesizable Blowfish encryption algorithm hardware implementation.3 weekly downloads
BiMOS - Built in Media Operating System. The purpose of this system is to replace the functionality of traditional BIOS chips. Incorporate "Quick Start" launching of media, DVD, Radio, TV... The ROM will have an onboard OS (linux) and multiboot ability
PortPal is a Remote Access Program that works with any 32 bit, 64 bit, and Cell System. Eventually the Mac system as well. It allows the user to directly access virtual ports and drivers on the customer's system at startup. Off a Floppy or HD.
You’re probably paying too much for cell phone service. Wirefly compares hundreds of plans to help you save. Enter what you need (minutes, data, texts) into Wirefly’s innovative plan comparison tools and see your savings instantly.Sponsored Listing
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
The Wolfram Machine project is an effort to create a set of documentation and useful modules (both hardware and software) for a computing architecture based on the mathematical theories presented in Steven Wolfram's book _A_New_Kind_of_Science_.
Mantis Robotic project consists of an open-source sets of reusable C/C++ libraries for manipulation of diverse kinds of robots, mostly for educational purposes and hobbies.