ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- BSD (4)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Linux (4)
- Mac (4)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Modern (2)
- Windows (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
PortPal is a Remote Access Program that works with any 32 bit, 64 bit, and Cell System. Eventually the Mac system as well. It allows the user to directly access virtual ports and drivers on the customer's system at startup. Off a Floppy or HD.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
Meta Language for FM sound synthesis. No modulator limits, a functionnal syntax (like ML)...
The book shows you how architecting a modern security visibility infrastructure can help your business adapt to new threats, lengthen the usefulness of your current security investments, and optimize uptime and availability. See the entire threat landscape, understand security visibility basics, support both inline and out-of-band security systems, explore security visibility use cases and ask the right questions about visibility.Sponsored Listing
Open source utility to (re)program flash BIOS chips. Initial support will be for the i-opener network appliance under Qnx since there is an immediate need.