Also referred to as an IP PBX or a virtual PBX, a hosted PBX refers to a communication service where the call platform (as well as the PBX features and capabilities) are operated and maintained by a third-party service provider off-site. Businesses no longer have to purchase, maintain, or upgrade hardware because the service provider shoulders this responsibility. This allows organizations to focus more on their core competencies, and save moneySponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (79)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (46)
- BSD License (12)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- MIT License (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Intel Open Source License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Fair License (1)
- Public Domain (4)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other Operating Systems (87)
- Linux (85)
- Windows (62)
- Mac (57)
- Android (46)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (38)
- All POSIX (22)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (9)
- OS Independent (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- OS Portable (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Modern (32)
- BSD (24)
- Hardware Drivers
- Symmetric Multi-processing
Hot topics in Hardware Softwaretoolkit collection
- OS: Other ×
A compilation of wireless drivers built for various linux OS distrubutions. Focusing on Wireless N drivers.
Join us to make a new linux called zpoops linux!
A Bluetooth Protocol Stack for the TI-84 Plus series of calculators.
You’re probably paying too much for cell phone service. Wirefly compares hundreds of plans to help you save. Enter what you need (minutes, data, texts) into Wirefly’s innovative plan comparison tools and see your savings instantly.Sponsored Listing
Partition Utility Disk
A simple multichannel servo controller driver model
kasper began as an imaging program similar in function to Norton's Ghost product in the Windows world. It attempts to go beyond basic network installs and allow some updating functions as well.
Kraken is an OS and a collection of drivers and circuits for an open hardware computer based in Atmel's ATMEGA microprocessor family.
<b><i>Powertools 4 Wisehackers</i> - A set of tools that will make the life of all hackers easier.</b>
Simple and small user-space interface daemons to AVR micro-controllers found in embedded NASes (like the Kuroboxes or Linkstations). It provides macro'd power on/off events, user control over button and fault events.
qnutCNC is a program to control the ethernut development board
SIO2SD is a device that allows you to load games/applications into 8-bit Atari computers via SIO interface from SD/MMC cards.
UTS: Unified Telescope System. A modular system for controlling astronomical observatories.