OSI-Approved Open Source (158)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (2)
- BSD License (19)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (83)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (12)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (25)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Jabber Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (5)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (5)
- Public Domain (9)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Modern (182)
- Windows (182)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (102)
- Linux (67)
- Mac (38)
- BSD (36)
- OS: WinXP ×
Client mode firmware for TrendNET TEW-652BRP V22 weekly downloads
Firmware and user interface code for a USB-based digital oscilloscope.
This project was originally designed to provide an open-source replacement for PPJoy. The product, at this point, consists of virtual joystick devices that is seen by the system as a standard joystick but its position-data is written to it by a feeder application. An existing feeder application that takes advantage of this product is SmartPropoPlus. If you are an application writer you can very easily write an application that controls a joystick (e.g. mouse-to-joystick, keyboard-to-joystick). If you are a beginner in device drivers you can take this code and enhance it to support more (or less) axes, buttons or POVs.5,774 weekly downloads
A .NET wrapper library for the vJoy virtual joystick driver3 weekly downloads
The Yakko project is a home automation system. It defines a new protocol implemented as firmware running in AVR atmega microprocessors. The goal is to build a method to make logical connections between hardware devices such as lamps, switchers and so on.
The goal of zAutomation project is to design/implement hardware, firmware and software for remote control and monitoring of physical objects, by using the ZigBee technology and internet. The field of application is robotics and domotics.
ztex is a Firmware Kit with a corresponding Driver API for EZ-USB based hardware. The Firmware is written in C and assembled using a powerful macro processor. The Driver API allows the development of platform-independent device drivers.