You’ve likely added a tool to fix one problem and then a different tool to fix another problem. Pretty soon you have multiple instances of the same tool, different tools with overlapping functionality, no ability to collaborate across teams—all resulting in unknown bottlenecks and complicated or no reporting. As a DevOps leader, it’s up to you to balance the autonomy and flexibility of a DevOps approach. But how?Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (157)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (2)
- BSD License (19)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (83)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (25)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Jabber Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (5)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (5)
- Public Domain (9)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Modern (181)
- Windows (181)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (101)
- Linux (66)
- Mac (37)
- BSD (36)
- OS: WinXP ×
Application for reading barcodes from a barcode device and simulate these as keyboard input.
Wrapper to add stereoscopic 3D support to Direct3D and OpenGL based games/applications.
Firmware and user interface code for a USB-based digital oscilloscope.
A .NET wrapper library for the vJoy virtual joystick driver
ztex is a Firmware Kit with a corresponding Driver API for EZ-USB based hardware. The Firmware is written in C and assembled using a powerful macro processor. The Driver API allows the development of platform-independent device drivers.
Program to monitor CPU and Motherboard Temperatures and Fan speed on ASUS motherboards; includes an alarm which notifies when the temperatures are too high.3 weekly downloads