OSI-Approved Open Source (15)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- BSD License (4)
- Apple Public Source License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Other License (4)
- Linux (38)
- Windows (37)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (25)
- OS Independent (14)
- All POSIX (9)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (5)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Android (17)
- Other Operating Systems (15)
- Modern (11)
- BSD (8)
Oziac is an experiment to describe an existing fantasy world (the land of OZ created by L. Frank Baum) and implement it as a virtual world. Originally we will comment the books with CycL, and then use the CycL as input to a programmable VR system.1 weekly downloads
PDKB is an Artificial Intelligence Knowledge Bank of commonsense rules and facts. It is based on the Cyc Upper Ontology and the MELD language.1 weekly downloads
Razor Sharp is a mental improvement program composed of 6 stimulating brain games, each one supposed to stimulate a different portion of your brain. It is based on the game thinkfast.1 weekly downloads
SpinRepository is intended to be a central repository for Spin language objects for the Parallax Propeller microcontroller. This project is not sponsored by Parallax.1 weekly downloads
A Sinclair ZX81 clone project. Using programable logic, (FPGA's, CPLD's etc ) to replace (and enhance) the ULA used in the original. Goal to be easily buildable.1 weekly downloads
Work order program for a computer repair and servicing company.
First tests with Arduino and Jenkins API
A software implementation of hardware-based code scheduling methods such as Scoreboarding and Tomasulo's algorithm for MIPS64 instructions.
This site is for the volunteers -- the MMIXmasters -- who are converting all of the programs in Knuth's "The Art of Computer Programming" Volumes 1 - 3 from MIX to a new language, MMIX.
- Plattform: amd64 and nvidia GeForce with shaders - Goal: Assembler with object-orientated paradigma with the ability of massive parallel calculation - Has its own bootloader and its own rudimentary os with a ncurse like editor
Portal Mud Server. Attempt at creating the next Generation of RPG based muds.
ShortBus Mobile Systems offers design documents and software to build and run highly reliable integrated electrical, communications, navigation, and security systems for any larger vehicle.
Replace a Vehicle Wiring Harness with a simple CAN network and unified power distribution. Based on ATMEL AVR microcontrollers and Microchip MCP25050 CAN I/O expanders.
Secure Computing Environment
We are developing a suite of software to control USB I/O devices. Initially the support will be for Windows and Linux hosted Human Interface Devices (HID) although hopefully this will extend to virtual comms. port control in the future. API coming...
Join us to make a new linux called zpoops linux!
Dino-mon - small monitor/loader for 8085 CPU based systems (especially for "dino-85" home-built microcomputer). It allows the user to change I/O and memory content, to load additional code as IntelHex records and so on...
flos operating system
Java implementation of Garmin Forerunner 310XT ANT+ protocol downloade